Oxygen Analyzer for Food Packaging LC-450F
Posted by adminrexindoto at March 16th, 2017
Food freshness, taste or flavor is deeply related to oxygen. Filling of inert gas and oxygen absorber into food package is absolutely imperative to keep food quality.
Zirconia oxygen analyzer LC-450F is developed for sampling inspection after gas filling based on our long experience in oxygen analyzer for food industry.
It can be easily measured only by sticking our original pen-shaped sampling probe to package.
It is best for sealing inspection inside the package of food, beverage or medicine, oxygen concentration measurement, sampling inspection of the residual amount of oxygen in the deoxidized package, etc.
- ♦ Measure a small amount of sample: Only 3 ml is available!!
- Toray original new developed compact sensor is used.
- ♦ One action measurement!!
- New developed sampling probe realizes easy operation by sticking only.
- ♦ Easily see the measurement completion
- Beep after the measurement is done.
- ♦ Clean appearance
- Sanitary design by stainless cover and white panel.
- ♦ Compliant with RoHS and low power consumption
- Environmentary-conscious design.
Selectable Sampling System
Choose the sampling system to meet the sample.
Sampling Needle Tube Push Switch
|Main Application||Gas Flush Packaging of Food, Medicine, etc., Sampling Inspection of the Residual O2 in the Deoxidized Package|
|Measurement Method||Zirconia Type|
|Display Method||Digital Display|
|Measurement Range||0-1/10/100% (Minimum Display 0.001%O2)|
|Response Speed||Within 2 sec. (90% Response)|
|Sampling Method||Suction by Built-in Pump|
|Sample Gas||Injection Rate||More than 3 ml / Injection|
|Flow Rate||Approx. 1 ml / Sec.|
|Reference Gas||Atomospheric Gas|
|Operating Ambient Temperature||0-40°C (Combustible Component Free, Non Condensing)|
|Warming Time||Within 5 min.|
|Dimension||150W × 161H × 210D (mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 4 kg|
|Sample Gas Condition (Inlet)||Combustible Component, Halogen, Silica, Corrosion Component Free･Temp.: Less than 50°C|
|Power Source||AC100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Max Electric Power Consumption||50VA (Constant: 35VA)|