You are here: Home
» L.K. DOMINO Cubicle Switchboard
L.K. DOMINO Cubicle Switchboard
- Can be supplied as low voltage switchboards, motor control centers, mimic control panels, static control centers, main board for ships – or as combinations.
- Based on 172 X 431 mm modules.
- Depth variable in steps of 250 mm.
- Numerous combination possibilities.
- Base frame has removable front.
- Easy mounting of cables.
- Inlets for cables at top and bottom.
- Internal cable tray.
- Built in cable trunking on request.
- Free standing boards can be equipped from front and rear
- ON/OFF position of switches clearly indicated.
- The switchboard are self supporting and need no extra frames for mounting and fixing at site.
- All components are accessible from the front.
- Free standing switchboards can be fitted with doors on rear side.
- 90 degrees corner sections can be supplied
- Mimic diagram on request.
- To protect against rust, parts with acrylic finish are phosphated and stove-enamelled.
- Others parts are electrolytically zinc treated and chromate passivated.
- 19” rack system available including cassettes for printed cards and relays.
- The frames have rounded edges to protect hands when fitting cables.
- LK DOMINO main distribution equipment is based on standard DOMINO components and a system of module busbar to carry heavy alternating currents.
- Flexible connector to take up the variations in length due to change in temperature and to allow for any minor inaccuracies in panel erection.
- Main busbar systems optimized to meet the requirements as to current-carrying capacity up to a max of 2700 A.
- Build to withstand the force of high short-circuit currents of 90 kA 1sec.
- The busbar system is designed as twin phase conductors
- Brunch connections are without holes so no drilling is required.
- Busbar supports are made of self-extinguishing, heat resistance glass re-enforce polyester.
L.K DOMINO Cubicle Switchboard