Model 905P Process O2 Analyzer
Posted by adminrexindoto at March 15th, 2017
This process o2 analyzer is available with any single range from 0 to 5% up to 0 to 100% O2 vol/vol full scale.
For those applications where a source of sample flow is not available, the 905P can be equipped with an optional sample pump which can operate in a continuous or batch (1-10 seconds) mode.
ABOUT THE O2 SENSOR
The Model 905P design incorporates a long-life, heavy duty, proprietary electrochemical, maintenance free sensor. The sensor is totally sealed, operates at room temperature and is internally compensated for slight temperature variations. Unlike other sensors, it is not dependent on a controlled flow rate for accuracy, is not heated and is not affected by high levels of CO2, hydrocarbon or other gases.
The sensor assembly is cable connected to the control circuit board. It can be used with diffusion or pumped sample draw systems. The measurement accuracy is not affected by sample flow rate.
The expected electrochemical sensor life is typically 5 years, unlike other analyzers with an electrochemical sensor that last 1-2 years.
OPTIONAL INTERNAL BATTERY
With its low power requirement, the Model 905P can be operated with an optional battery for those applications where AC power is not readily available. A totally sealed, long-life internal 12 Vdc gel battery accepts a full or partial charging cycle and will operate the unit for up to 8 hours
- Range: 0.0 to 100% Oxygen
- Resolution: 0.1% Oxygen (optional .01% resolution available)
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of reading
- Minimum Detection Limit: 0.1%
- Drift: Less than 1% per month
- Sensor: Proprietary electrochemical cell
- Sensor Lifetime: Expected lifetime 4-5 years
- (Optional) Pump: Internal, with adjustable timer (2-12 seconds), draws ~5cc/sec
- Calibration: Calibrates with room air; span and zero adjusters on back of analyzer, NIST certificate included.
- Calibration Frequency: Two years after initial shipment, recommended once a year thereafter
- Power Supply: 100-240V Internationally compatible power supply/charger
- Input Voltage: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- (Optional) Battery: 10-14 hour run time before recharging
- Size: 9.8in x 4in x 10in. (249 x 102 x 254 mm)
- Weight: 8 lb. (3.6 Kg)
- Warranty: 2 years, parts and labor
- Standards: CE, RoHS
- Options: Internal pump, cycling-enabled pump, 0-5Vdc analog output, internal relay/control board to activate external audible alarm, buzzer, or contact closure.
- Included Documentation: Owners manual (includes operating instructions with detailed calibration instructions, calibration certficate, precautions), NIST calibration certificate
- Origin of Goods: Our products are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Gas Blending
- Fruit Storage areas
- Welding gases
- Controlled Atmosphere rooms
- Process monitoring
- Internationally compatible (100-240V) power supply / charger
- A – double orange connector (1/16 ID tubing) – useful if you choose to inject sample gas into the inlet of the analyzer using the supplied 60 cc syringe.
- B – Two particulate filters – These leur-fit filters can be attached to the inlet fitting of the analyzer to provide extra protection from particulates.
- C – T style connector – This fitting is useful as a flow limiter – by passing your sample gas through this fitting, and leaving one of the T stems open, you can reduce the flow reaching the analyzer.
- D – Inlet fitting (accepts 1/4in ID tubing) – This is a replacement spare for the inlet fitting in the event that your original fitting is damaged or the threads stripped.
- E – Adjusting screwdriver for potentiometers – This screwdriver fits the potentiometers on the back of the analyzer.
- F – Rubber Washers – These are replacement rubber washers. One is already installed behind the inlet fitting to provide a leaktight seal.
- G – 60 cc syringe for sample injection – Useful for syringe injection. Note, however that this method may require at least 120 cc of gas to get a proper reading.
- H – 1/16 ID tubing – This tubing can be attached to one of the orange hubbed needles, and affixed to the inlet fitting.
- I – Internal inline moisture trap filter (PTFE .45 micron) – This filter is a replacement for the inside particulate and moisture filter in the analyzer. Should you accidentally allow moisture into your gas flow, then find the readings not to change as expected, then you may need to replace this filter inside the analyzer by removing the top cover. This is a four layer filter which will completely block gas flow upon saturation.
Optional LCD data logger with software for data analysis. Data logger pictured is for our Model 902P (it has O2 and Co2 channels)